Strip is committed to the protection of privacy and to fully implementing and complying with guidelines regarding personal data and privacy.
Personal Data Collected
Strip collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalized services and products to each registrant.
Strip collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with Strip and when you register with the Strip website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number and e-mail address.
Strip may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Strip can provide personalized services to you, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some case for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information we will inform you. We will inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
Types of Information we collect:
• Your attendance record;
• Your purchase history;
• Your name, mobile phone number, address, residential address, email, country, gender, identity card or passport number, profile photo;
• Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
• What year(s) you may have joint Strip or Browhaus Beijing;
• How you heard of Strip or Browhaus Beijing;
• Community discussions, correspondence through our sites and correspondence sent to us;
• Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We use your Personal Information:
• To process your application and registration;
• To process your service renewal and upgrade;
• To conduct market research and analysis;
• For direct marketing;
• To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts;
• For other related purpose.
We intend to use your phone number, postal address, facsimile and email in direct marketing activities such as promotion of our services and products; renewal and upgrade (including but not limited to renewal and upgrade of any items, prices, offers, packages and others).
Processing of Your Personal Information
Strip forms part of a group of companies and in order to carry out the functions described above it may from time to time be necessary to transfer your personal information to our holding company, subsidiary company, associated companies, and companies which are subsidiaries of our holding company.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognise that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
The Strip website uses two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to the Strip website, and which allow you ease of use of the Strip website and avoid you having to re-enter information and the like.
Persistent cookies help us to compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the Strip website.
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.